With 5G — the fifth-generation wireless technology — slowly gaining worldwide adoption, the world will enter into a new era of mobile connectivity. However, it’s not uncommon to find poor data speeds on 3G, 3.5G, 4G, or even 5G that are the most commonly used wireless technologies around the world.
So for the people who often need to access the web in subways and trains or at countryside locations, especially for streaming high-definition videos, then this post is for you. In this guide, I’m going to share the trick for streaming buffer-free videos.
How to Configure Your DNS For Faster Internet Speed
Recently, I switched my ISP and suddenly noticed slower browsing and server connection failures even though my internet... Read more
The solution — Speedify
Speedify is a state-of-the-art solution for increasing the data speeds by combining multiple connections on your device. It features channel bonding, which allows you to utilize all your Internet connections at the same time. That is, you can combine mobile data and Wi-Fi on your mobile device for faster speeds.
10 Best VPN Service Providers for 2023
Everything is being tracked nowadays, from your activities on the internet to your phone and computer. Each click,... Read more
Speedify is basically a VPN — Virtual Private Network — that offers advanced features like channel bonding and the best encryption and security standards for protecting your data. Since it uses multiple connections, Speedify allows your downloading or uploading activity to continue even if you step out of range of Wi-Fi.
Moreover, Speedify honors your privacy: “Speedify does not log IP addresses, websites, or data that you send or receive while connected to the service and uses the latest encryption technologies to encrypt all your traffic.” And it is available for all the popular desktop and mobile platforms, making it one of the most promising VPNs when it comes to reliability, speed, privacy, and security.
Last but most importantly, Speedify offers affordable plans like a paid one that includes unlimited data usage along with multi-device support and all its superb features as well as a free plan that comes with 1 GB monthly data.
How to get stream video faster
Here are the steps to get started with Speedify on a computer or mobile:
- Open this URL in your browser: speedify.com/download.
- Download its installer for your desktop platform. Or install its app for Android or iOS through its Google Play or App Store page.
- Open its installer (the downloaded file) to install its app on your desktop. If you’re on Android or iOS, you must have already installed it.
- Once it’s done, open its app on the desktop or mobile platform.
- If you already have an account, click Sign In > log in to Speedify.
- If you want to try its free plan, click > till you see its last page. Then, click Use Limited Free Version to start using its 1 GB per month plan.
- You need not register for its free plan; it just connects to its servers, availing you 1 GB per month of free usage — easily and quickly.
- Once connected, you can browse the Internet using its VPN, i.e., you will have a different IP and better speed if you have multiple connections.
- You can always disconnect by clicking on the green lock slider button. Or, you can access its settings by clicking the gear or wrench icon.
- Under Settings, you find a lot of options. You can click My Statistics to check your usage and Server to select the server to connect to.
That’s all; happy VPNing with Speedify. If you find 1 GB per month is not enough for you, you can click UPGRADE NOW in its app to opt for one of its paid plans.
I found Speedify is best-used on mobile devices since they have mobile data as well as Wi-Fi connections. Although you can set up LAN and Wi-Fi on desktop platforms like Windows and Linux, it’s a lot harder than on mobile OSs.