20 Minimalistic Business Card Designs for Your Inspiration
Having a beautiful eye-catching business card is an integral part of branding. With so many types of business card designs and templates available out there, it’s getting kind of hard to make your card stand out. Some creatives prefer the minimalistic approach, which is what we are featuring here today.
The business cards you see below are minimal in color palette and design elements, but can still pull off an elegant and luxurious end. No matter if you are a doctor or a photographer, the minimalistic style fits any kind of business, good for keeping everything concise and right to the point. As Shakespeare said in his well-known play Hamlet – “Brevity is the soul of wit”.
Recommended Reading: Freebie Release: 10 Business Card Templates (PSD)
Just scroll down and enjoy the showcase!
1. Personal Identity by Adams
2. Pitted Cherries by Pitted Cherries and Noeeko
3. PERCONTE – Stationery by Perconte
4. Brenda Cantu Photography by Claudia Sofia Llaguno
5. Business card design by Markus Tsang
6. Business cards with painted edge by Saulius Dumbliauskas
7. New business cards by Lagoo
8. Valencia by ANZPIXEL
9. Self-branding Business Card by Raymond Tan
10. My Personal Logo by Ryan Ceazar Santua
11. Personal business cards by Janne Koivistoinen
12. Style America – Business Cards by Shafeez Walji
13. NVX Laboratories by Adams and Oanna TO
14. Lines & Dots by Melody Shar
15. Business Card Design by Martina Obertová
17. FF&F by Emanuele Cecini
18. Minimalist Business Card by Mihai Ursu
19. Business Cards by projectGRAPHICS