Crypto.com has been making its rounds not just in the United States, but also all over the globe with their robust list of services and most importantly, the rewards that you can get just by using it.
That’s right, just by using their debit card, you can earn more rewards than if you use your standard credit card. Crazy, right? But hey, that’s crypto for you.
There are several ways to earn by using Crypto.com. While most people use it to trade cryptos and NFTs, do yield farming, staking, and the like, another way to do so is just by using their debit card as I mentioned above.
This could earn you up to 8% cashback each time you use your Crypto.com card. That’s a lot compared to your regular card which probably only offers 1.5% to 3%.
So, in this post, I’ll walk you through some tips to maximize your earnings by using Crypto.com’s card.
First, what is staking?
In simple terms, staking is when you lock your crypto in an exchange for a certain period of time so that it can earn interest. This way, your crypto is earning money while it’s just sitting there, providing proof of stake for the network. Meaning, it makes the economy run while you sleep, so someone’s got to pay you for it.
In Crypto.com’s terms, your money will be locked for 6 months.
15 Coins With Best Staking Rewards
Staking your coins is one way of earning passive income. By locking up a portion of your coins,... Read more
So, how do you earn?
Crypto.com offers 5 different levels of Debit Cards with different levels of rewards and staking requirements. It goes from $0 up to $400,000, and 1% reward up to 8%.
Here’s a quick summary:
|Card Type||CRO Stake||CRO Rewards|
|Royal Indigo & Jade Green||$4,000||3%|
|Frosted Rose Gold & Icy White||$40,000||5%|
Meaning, if you have $400,000 lying around and you’re not using it, just by staking it on Crypto.com, you can earn 8% in CRO reward each time you use your card for daily purchases.
To clarify things, if you stake $400,000 worth of CRO, you won’t be able to use it. It’s locked. And you will have to load up your card like a regular debit card to use it. That’s when you can earn your rewards in the form of CRO.
CRO is Crypto.com’s token which is basically another cryptocurrency that you can use to trade for any other crypto like Bitcoin or Ethereum, or sell for actual fiat (USD, AUD, SGD, JPY, etc.).
In simple terms, if you have any of these amounts that you aren’t using, why not put them to work and earn yourself rewards passively, right?
That’s not all, there are also benefits attached to these cards.
|Obsidian||Frosted rose Gold & Icy White||Royal Indigo & Jade Green||Ruby steel|
|Airport Lounge||Yes, Plus 1 Guest|
How to maximize earnings with Crypto.com’s cards
- Change your Spotify, Netflix, Amazon Prime’s billing information to your Crypto.com’s card so you can get 100% cashback each month. This means you are pre-paying for these services, but you are earning them back in the form of CRO tokens, in 100% equivalent.
- Use your Crypto.com card for your grocery shopping and other necessities.
- Use it for your online purchases, buying luxury stuff, or on entertainment, etc.
- Use it for utilities, rent, car, etc. These are non-negotiable for non-homeowners, so why not receive cashback for these when normally you won’t?
- If you pay for daycare, why not use your card and earn back from it?
- Use it for big purchases like furniture, appliance, and the like.
- If a friend is planning on buying something big, offer to buy it for them (given that they will load up your debit card before the purchase) – you can decide whether to split the rewards with them or not ;)
Basically, each time you need to spend, use your card. It will easily stack up each week or month. For bills that don’t usually give you a reward, replace it with this card instead and start racking up CRO monthly.
All you have to do is to be creative about it.
As an example would be if you typically spend $3,000 monthly for everything, that is $36,000 per year. And to be modest, if you have the Frosted Rose Gold & Icy White card, which gives you 5% CRO rewards, you’ll be earning $1,800 per year or $150 monthly just by using your card.
It is leagues better than not getting those sweet rewards, right?