An effective, well-organized workflow is a good thing to have going for you as a web designer. It takes a certain degree of skill to create one and a certain skillset to adhere to it.
If there is a fly in the ointment, it is often one or more of the design tools and resources that make up a web designer’s toolkit. Difficulty in acquiring a needed resource or a tool’s design limitations can slow things down. It requires some rework, or bring everything to a grinding halt.
That is why your search for new tools or web design resources should go beyond simply looking for something that will make your work a bit easier or your finished website a bit better.
You want a tool or resource that offers some “leverage”. So it can give you a substantial positive change in return for a small investment of time and money.
A product that can accomplish this for you could do wonders for your mindset. Try one or more of the top 15 tools and resources for designers presented here to find out for yourself.
BeTheme, the most prominent WordPress and WooCommerce theme of them all, is also big on productivity. It enables a user to create a relatively complex, high-quality website reasonably short with the same-day start to finish always a possibility.
There are several reasons for this:
- BeTheme’s 650+ customizable pre-built websites are responsive, UX-ready, and importable with a single click. Using one to initiate a project can make it possible to build a website in a few hours.
- You’ll love the fast and easy work with BeBuilder, the most flexible WordPress builder ever, with its impressive set of pageÃ¢ÂÂbuilding and editing features, including pre-built website page individual page import and autosave.
- There’s an absolute gem of a BeBuilder Woo you can work with to create your shop or single product layouts.
BeTheme offers various design options and settings; it is Elementor ready and regularly updated.
Click on the banner to learn more about Be’s powerful core features.
Workflow interruptions are frustrating for beginners, costly for professional web designers, and are often due to flexibility limitations inherent in the theme being used. Total does not place restrictions on your design options.
As for website-building flexibility, Total provides virtually unlimited website page design flexibility.
- Any of Total’s 45+ customizable quick import theme demos will get you off to a fast start regardless of the type of website you intend to build.
- 90+ Section templates, 75+ pre-styled post entry cards, and more than 500 live customer settings should provide all the design flexibility you need.
- Total’s page builder of choice, an extended version of WPBakery, enables you to drag and drop your way to achieving the precise website design you have in mind.
Click on the banner to learn more about what Total could do for you.
Spicing up a boring website can be time-consuming unless you have a tool that makes it quick, easy, and fun to do so.
LayerSlider is such a tool, but it’s not just for sliders only. You get a modern web application loaded with features to make attention-grabbing graphics, animations, and interactive features.
- A professional desktop-class editor interface that anyone can easily use without prior experience.
- More than 150+ website, slider, and popup templates. Templates are an easy way to learn as well as a great starting point for your projects.
- Various layout modes to create hero scenes, image galleries, popups, landing pages, animated page blocks, or even full websites.
- Plus: You get professional one on one customer support.
LayerSlider is cost-effective and very easy to come by. Customers can easily make an expensive-looking website for a tiny fraction of the supposed price.
Click on the banner to learn more about LayerSlider.
Uncode is a pixel-perfect theme designed with creatives, freelancers, businesses, and agencies in mind.
- The best way to see what Uncode can do for you is to visit its gallery of user-created websites.
- It is also worth noting that Uncode is an Envato top seller with more than 80,000 sales to date.
- Key features include a new WooCommerce custom builder, a powerful frontend editor, and a Wireframes plugin with 450+ section templates.
Trafft’s approach to how a business should conduct its booking and management operation is a game-changer.
- Trafft automates the on-site and virtual appointment and meeting and event schedule management processes.
- Trafft also manages appointment bookings at multiple locations, group bookings, and staff schedules and assignments.
- Google Calendar, Google Meet, Apple Calendar, Outlook Calendar, Mailchimp, and Zoom integrate seamlessly with Trafft.
With this premium WordPress plugin in your designer’s toolbox, you can take vast amounts of complex data from various sources and in multiple formats and create tables and charts in seconds or minutes.
- wpDataTables tables and charts are responsive, interactive, and front-end editable.
- Advanced data filtering and sorting capabilities can significantly speed up workflows.
- Conditional Formatting highlights and color codes key data.
- wpDataTables integrates smoothly with Gutenberg, Elementor, DIVi, Avada, and Visual Composer.
This fast and easy-to-use website builder is the best offline builder on the market today.
- Mobirise does not tie you to a specific platform; you can host your site wherever you wish.
- 4,000+ website blocks and 300+ elegant home page templates make your website-building adventures short and sweet.
- Your website will be super-fast and 100% responsive.
The Mobirise website builder is free for both personal and commercial use.
Download from this library of premium illustrations, and the way you go about designing your website UIs, apps, or presentations may never be the same again.
- The GetIllustrations 10,000+ illustration-strong library is the world’s most extensive of its kind.
- Vector AI, PNG, Sketch, SVG, Figma, and Adobe XD formats are featured.
Illustrations you purchase and download are yours to keep and come with a commercial license.
If you can’t always fulfill what your clients want to see in a website design, the Slider Revolution plugin could be what you need to fix the problem.
Slider Revolution isn’t only for creating sliders. It is packed with slick features like:
- 200+ awesome website and slider templates.
- Eye-catching WebGL slide animations.
- 25+ powerful addons.
Plus, you can import dynamic content from Facebook and other social media outlets to spice up a website.
WhatFontIs AI-based search algorithms and its database of 850K+ fonts combine to identify a font from your uploaded image.
- You can use WhatFontIs to identify the font name of any fonts you see online.
- Or, you can use it to search for a free font or one you would like to purchase.
- WhatFontIs can identify cursive fonts, although you need to use the image editor to separate the letters.
With 8bio, you can create a social media link that people could feel compelled to click on.
You can do the following:
- Create a link that presents a brief biographical profile of your business or yourself.
- Create one with an image or catchy animated background.
- Sshowcase a product or service at no cost.
- Use your existing domain or a “yourname”.8b.io domain.
12. Essential Grid
When the developers of Slider Revolution created the premium Essential Grid WordPress gallery plugin, they assembled a collection of aesthetic plug-and-play templates that are easy to customize and will make creating an eye-catching portfolio a fun and easy task.
- Your portfolio galleries will load with lightning speed.
- They will display perfectly on all devices.
- You can choose from even masonry and cobble layouts and mix and match grids to get precisely what you want.
Pixpa allows creatives to manage their online portfolios, blogs, galleries, and eCommerce sites from a single platform instead of from 2 or more.
- Choose among Pixpa’s mobile-friendly templates, select what fit your needs and customize them to achieve what you want.
- Put Pixpa’s drag and drop website builder into play to tie everything together.
- Add your content, connect with your custom domain, and into your social profiles, and you are ready to go.
XStore is a feature-packed WooCommerce theme that is incredibly simple and has acquired an enthusiastic following.
- XStore’s 110+ customizable shops should be more than enough of an incentive to invest in this product.
- XStore performs seamlessly with WPBakery and Elementor – the best page builders in the market.
- $510 worth of “must-have” premium plugins are included.
Amelia is a feature-rich WordPress automated booking management system that is easy to install and doesn’t require training to use. Amelia will save your clients time, keep your business time and money, and your employees will love it.
Few of Amelia’s great features are as follow:
- Enables clients to make, change, or cancel appointments online 24/7.
- Can manage individual and group bookings, events, and employee schedules at multiple locations.
- Integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce, Google Calendar, and Zoom.