The 10+ Best WordPress Themes for 2023
There’s more than one way to look at your business website. For instance, you might want it to reflect your brand accurately. That’s all well and good, and that is often your goal when you begin to plan your website’s design.
Another way might be to have it reflect what you want your business to become. On the surface, that might not make too much sense. Your business is what it is.
You can, however, make your brand look as good as you want it, and a WordPress theme can help you do just that.
Not just any cool WordPress theme, though. There are tons of great WordPress themes out there, but only a small portion, if I may, is capable of making your brand look more successful than it may be a.t.m, and that’s worth pursuing.
Here are some of the best WordPress themes out there right now, with the tools and techniques to make that happen.
1. Be – Multipurpose WordPress Theme
This popular multipurpose WordPress theme can place more than 40 powerful core website-building features at your fingertips.
These core features include a library of 650+ professionally crafted and customizable pre-built websites, the new Header Builder, a WooCommerce builder, and a host of other design aids, elements, and options.
Dig deeper, and you’ll find:
- The popular BeBuilder, a Shortcode Generator and Shortcode Library, and a ton of design and layout options to give you the flexibility you’ll need
- Be’s Blog, Portfolio, and Shop layouts will considerably shorten your workflow
- BeTheme is Elementor ready and features the popular Slider Revolution and LayerSlider plugins as well
- The 650+ pre-built websites are one-click importable, responsive, and feature embedded UX functionality
- Shop layouts and customer-centric shopping elements accompany Be’s Woo Commerce builder.
- Live Demo for testing the stunning Be Builder’s features.
BeTheme’s user base exceeds 250,000 satisfied customers. Click on the banner to learn more about Be’s core features.
2. Total WordPress Theme
Total WordPress theme’s site-building tools with a myriad of design options enable you to create an engaging website that hints at what you envision your brand to become.
It does this with the following:
- Extended version of WPBakery, section templates, and ready-to-use demos.
- A host of live Customizer settings, Elementor elements, Gutenberg blocks, and more.
- Ingenious styling options and professionally designed page builder blocks, post entry cards, animations, and custom backgrounds.
- Preset header styles, scroll menus and mobile menu styles, and a simple mega menu.
- Boxed, full-width, and dynamic layouts, one-page sites, and advanced page settings.
In short, Total has the tools and design aids you need to build an engaging website that will boost your brand. Click on the banner to find out more.
3. Electro – WooCommerce Theme for Affiliates, Dropship, and Marketplace Websites
The Electro WooCommerce WordPress theme is fast, user-friendly, highly customizable, and just what you need to showcase your brand in the best possible light.
- Choose from Electro’s seven fully customizable home pages to get off to a quick start.
- Electro is ideal for building an affiliate, dropship, or marketplace website.
- Electro is not reliant on any page builder. Still, because of its full compatibility with WPBakery and Elementor, you can create the pixel-perfect designs you’ve envisioned to create a brand-enhancing site.
- Choose from Electro’s modern WooCommerce layouts is to showcase your products, create headers, build mobile layouts, and generate different color schemes. Click on the banner to find out more about what this modern and upscale WordPress theme can do to help you create a stunning custom-made website that gives visitors everything they have a right to expect.
4. TheGem – Creative and WooCommerce WordPress Theme
TheGem is a creative WordPress theme with a variety of multipurpose features, 400+ pre-built websites, and unlimited customizations:
- Its Theme Builder helps to build every part of your website right away in Elementor or WPBakery: headers, footers, blogs, popups, and much more.
- TheGem Blocks help to significantly speed up your work.
- An extensive set of WooCommerce features helps you to build a solid conversion-optimized online shop.
- Boosting performance with one single click.
5. Vault – Multi-Purpose Elementor WordPress Theme
Vault is a next-generation website builder with a high-class selection of 50+ full websites, 1200+ templates, and 230+ premium widgets.
You’ll love Vault’s next-generation Theme Options Panel and its collections of beautiful interactions and animations. The interactive design tools and customization options are also more than impressive.
With Vault at your fingertips, you can easily create an online presence with customer-engaging pages highlighting your brand.
6. Uncode – Creative & WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Add this creative WordPress theme to your design toolbox, and you’ll have everything you need to build attractive and engaging WooCommerce websites.
Uncode’s features include:
- 70+ professionally crafted pre-made designs you can mix and match to fit your needs.
- 500+ wireframes sections, an advanced Drag and Drop builder, shop layouts, and Ajax product filters.
Its 100,000+ sales have made Uncode an Envato top seller.
7. Blocksy Free eCommerce WordPress Theme
Blocksy is a free eCommerce WordPress theme, and free is always nice, but you also get lightning-fast performance and a theme that is eCommerce ready and loaded with impressive website-building features.
Its Content Blocks allow you to insert a segment of content anywhere throughout your site, and additionally, the Header Builder, Footer Builder, custom post types, dynamic data support, and content blocks provide plenty of flexibility.
A white label option is also available.
8. Avada WordPress Theme
Its 750,000 satisfied users make Avada the #1 best-selling WordPress theme of all time. That fact alone would seem to make it an excellent addition to your web design toolbox.
Having said that, visiting Avada’s website is still the best way to see what this Swiss Army Knife of WordPress themes has to offer with its:
- 400+ pre-built web pages.
- 120+ design and layout elements.
- $200 premium plugins bundle and drag-and-drop builder.
9. Rey WordPress WooCommerce Theme
The Rey WooCommerce theme is packed with user-friendly features and is performance-oriented, developer-friendly, and easy to use.
Its popular and powerful Elementor page builder is a key feature, along with a selection of Elementor widgets that will see you through any situation.
It also comes with Quickview, Ajax search, and smart search to help visitors quickly find what they want. Headers are eCommerce-customized, as are Rey’s customer-centric shopping cart, wish list, and checkout features.
10. KnowAll – WordPress Knowledge Base Theme
KnowAll, WordPress’s premier knowledge base theme, is a powerful tool for building a knowledge base guaranteed to satisfy its users.
KnowAll’s advanced analytics provides valuable insights into what your visitors look for and their approach to finding it, hence, giving you a better perception of what visitors find useful from the feedback they provide.
KnowAll can also be personalized to match your brand.
11. Impeka – Creative WordPress theme
This impeccable WordPress theme gives you complete freedom to build an engaging website your way; a website that is UI-friendly, fast, fully responsive, and optimized for SEO. Select among its 37+ detailed demos to get your project underway knowing that:
- Impeka-built websites get noticed by the right people.
- Impeka-built websites give your visitors what they want.
- You can select Elementor, Gutenberg, or WPBakery as your page builder.
- You can build an online shop with WooCommerce.
12. XStore – WooCommerce WordPress Theme
XStore gives its users a quick and easy approach to building an online store from the get-go. An Envato favorite for the past ten years, XStore can help you get any project off to a rapid start with the following:
- 120+ awesome shops and multi-vendor marketplace building features.
- 60+ Elementor widgets.
- High-converting eCommerce features.
- Header and single product page builders.