Even though there are many CMSs available, WordPress continues to be the favorite among users. The platform has introduced so many new features that add to its favorability.
Owing to its growing popularity, web developers are producing hundreds of amazing WordPress themes. This post lists some of the best WordPress themes in terms of features, versatility, and customization. Each theme offers a unique UI and set of features and you can read about all of them in the write-up below.
Its more than 240,000 customers and a ton of premium website-building tools and design aids make BeTheme the biggest WordPress and WooCommerce theme of them all.
Size isn’t always everything, but given Be’s 40+ core features and how they give web designers the flexibility to build one top-quality, fully responsive website after another, it can matter a great deal.
- 650+ pre-built websites address every industry sector and website type. They are customizable, fully responsive, and include excellent UX frameworks.
- Be’s Live Builder is fast with an ergonomically-designed UI and features incredibly powerful page building, live content editing, and autosave, update, and backup options capabilities.
- Be’s WooCommerce Builder features valuable selections of template-building tools and Single Product layouts along with a variety of useful customer-centric elements.
- A Live Search function and Muffin and Header builders come with the package.
This Elementor-ready, mobile-ready theme offers its users free lifetime updates. Click on the banner to learn more about what it has to offer and what it can do for you.
Total is complete in all respects in terms of what it can do to help you easily build amazingly attractive, fully responsive websites.
Features that Total’s more than 48,000 users have benefitted from include:
- An expanded WPBakery page builder together with 100+ layout builder elements.
- 45+ quick import demos and 90+ quick-start section templates.
- Slider Revolution for creating beautifully animated sliders.
- A host of design and layout options and navigation styles, including 500+ live customer options and page builder block animation capabilities.
- The ability to disable any core feature you don’t intend to use.
Total is a developer-friendly and fully responsive WordPress theme. Click on the banner to see everything it can do for you.
3. Avada Theme
When a WordPress theme becomes the #1 best seller of all time, it must have plenty going for it. Avada does, but most importantly, it doesn’t encumber you with usage or design restrictions.
If you can think of it, you can build it.
Avada is built around three core features: Fusion Theme Options, Fusion Page Options, and Fusion Builder. Together, they will make you feel like a kid in a candy store.
Among the many goodies you will find:
- the Fusion drag and drop page builder.
- $200+ worth of premium tools and plugins.
- 40+ single-click importable demos and 50+ design elements together with hundreds of design options.
- a tried and tested framework that makes Total fully responsive and adaptable to any screen size.
- WooCommerce design tools and elements.
Click on the banner to learn more about what 450,000+ delighted customers already know.
It takes a pixel-perfect WordPress theme to build a pixel-perfect website, and Uncode is just such a theme.
- Uncode enables you to create a website that embodies the same characteristics as the theme itself — including being 100% responsive.
- Uncode is excellent for building WooCommerce, portfolio, and blog sites.
- 450+ Wireframes section templates, the WooCommerce custom builder, and a souped-up frontend editor are just several of its features.
Uncode has more than 85,000+ sales to date.
Woodmart is an excellent choice for building any type of corporate or business-related website.
Its unlimited flexibility and customizations have made Woodmart Theme Forest’s top-rated WooCommerce theme.
Its site-building features include:
- 75+ pre-made websites, 400+ high-quality templates, and a host of Product and Shop elements and options.
- A powerful drag-and-drop builder, an intuitive setup wizard, and full AJAX shop filters.
Woodmart is fully responsive and is SEO optimized as well.
60,000 users have made TheGem a ThemeForest top seller. This 100% responsive, highly-customizable WordPress theme is an ideal choice for beginners and professional designers alike.
This Swiss Army knife of website building tools features –
- More than 400 beautiful pre-built websites and templates together with TheGem Blocks with its more than 300 premium pre-designed section templates.
- Industry-leading frontend page builders Elementor and WPBakery for easy editing & customizing.
- Best performance with one-click optimization feature and premium WP Rocket plugin, bundled with TheGem.
- Extended WooCommerce features for making high-conversion online shops.
With TheGem, 5-star support is given.
Rey’s integrations with Elementor, WooCommerce, and WordPress itself, together with a complete package of design elements, can take your design efforts to the next level.
Rey’s many features include:
- Elementor extensions that give you the ultimate in flexibility.
- Ajax navigation, search, and filtering capabilities.
- Flexible code that makes it developer-friendly.
Rey is a performance-oriented, user-friendly, SEO and developer-friendly, and responsive WooCommerce theme.
It’s not just what a WP theme can do, but what a website built using that popular theme can do. An Impeka-built online shop will do anything and everything you expect of it in terms of overall performance.
Impeka gives you a choice of 3 popular page builders to get the job done:
- Elementor with 50+ handcrafted widgets.
- WPBakery with 53+ handcrafted elements.
- Gutenberg with ten professionally crafted blocks Impeka is an excellent choice for beginners and professionals alike.
Although this multipurpose Elementor WordPress theme is excellent for building a blog, portfolio, and eCommerce sites, it can in fact, be used to create virtually any type of site you can think of.
Litho’s key features include:
- Extraordinary selections of home pages, templates, and creative design elements.
- Elementor, the world’s #1-page builder.
- The versatile Slider Revolution plugin.
Litho sites are 100% responsive and feature healthy SEO results and excellent loading speeds.
There’s no limit as to the types of online shops you can build when you have the huge selection and variety of tools and design aids that XStore WooCommerce theme places at your fingertips.
- WPBakery and Elementor page builders, a Single Product page builder, and a Header builder.
- 110+ ready-to-customize shops, supplemented by 500+ pre-built blocks and a host of product display and customer-centric design options.
- $550 worth of premium plugins.