One of the cool things about building a website with WordPress is the platform’s versatility, making it possible to create and host high-traffic blogs, money-making online stores, or even lead-generating business websites.
One of WordPress’s core components, the plugins, are addons you install on your site. You add features, extend functionality, optimize SEO, boost speed and performance, and so on.
WordPress plugins can give you good value for your investment. In some instances, they have proven to be game changers for a website’s or a business’s operations.
Here’s a list of 9 premium WordPress plugins for your website that may greatly impact your existing or upcoming WordPress-powered website.
Brizy is a cloud-based website builder/theme builder for WordPress that offers an easy way of building either, especially if you’re a non-techie, but techies love Brizy as well.
Brizy is fast and flexible, free to download (a Pro version is available), and you can achieve practically anything you want to without ever taking Coding 101.
Some of its great features are as follows:
- Brizy’s Theme Builder can be used to customize any part of an existing site or to create dynamic templates and unique pages.
- WooCommerce integration is also included if you plan to build an online store.
- Allows users to select amongst its 100+ high-converting, pre-made templates or import from the included pages, blocks, or pop-up designs.
- A white-label option is available.
Click on the banner to learn more about Brizy, or try it.
Creating and displaying informative and, at the same time, attractive tables/charts for a website could be a satisfying experience or a source of extreme frustration if it doesn’t work out.
In either case, managing and organizing vast amounts of complex data for tables can also be tedious.
wpDataTables, a WordPress tables plugin used by over 66,000+ companies and individuals, can do the heavy lifting for you when it comes to building tables and charts.
Here are some of its notable features:
- Ability to manage data from multiple database sources and in various data formats.
- Capable of creating attractive, responsive, informative, and user-editable tables and charts.
- Integration with Elementor, Divi, Avada, and WPBakery.
- Supports Conditional Formatting to color code key information.
Click on the banner to learn more about wpDataTables.
Websites integrated with the Amelia automated booking plugins see the following benefit:
- Efficiently managing an unlimited number of appointment bookings for business clients, and.
- Managing bookings for multiple locations and from a single platform and dashboard.
Features for Amelia booking plugins include:
- Allowing clients to book appointments online, 24/7.
- Allowing clients to receive reminders via email and SMS and.
- Capable of managing events, ticket sales, packages, and group bookings.
- Supports WooCommerce, and payment methods like PayPal, Stripe, Mollie, and Razor payments.
Click on the banner to learn more about Amelia’s WordPress booking plugin.
TheDock is a WordPress theme-building (and editing) plugin designed to enable the creation of websites faster by allowing teams to streamline their workflows.
Key features include an auto-adjusting layout system, global UI components, and a White label builder.
With more features and functionality added over time, the Slider Revolution WordPress plugin is now a multi-feature tool trusted by more than 9 million users, allowing designers to spice up and add more flair to their websites.
Interesting features include:
- Cutting-edge animation effects.
- 250+ website and slider templates.
LayerSlider is another slider WordPress plugin worth mentioning
it is excellent for adding sliders to websites, but it can do much more. It can create anything from simple sliders and slideshows to pop-ups and rich animated web content.
In short, LayerSlider allows one to create:
- Jaw-dropping animations with unique effects that will amaze your audience.
- Image galleries, pop-ups, landing pages, animated page blocks, parallax and scroll scenes, and even whole websites.
With more than 100,000 installations, this plugin already tracks and protects files users download from your WordPress sites.
Download Monitor plugin also keeps a log file of downloads, with information like the downloaded files, as well as the IP address of the downloader.
File format supported by the Download Monitor plugin includes ZIP, PPT, XSLX, PDF, and more.
Essential Grid is one of the best WordPress grid plugins you could have at your fingertips if your gallery is to be your website’s focal point.
The plugin comes with 50+ customizable grid templates and Grid-building options that include boxed and full-width to full-screen layouts, customized rows, columns, spacings, and more.
Essential Grid galleries can also accept social media content from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, and Vimeo.
Ads Pro is an easy-to-set-up ads management plugin for WordPress. Features worth mentioning include:
- 25+ customizable ad templates, 20+ ad display options, three billing methods, four payment methods, and click fraud protection.
- Admin Panel that can manage vast numbers of ads.
- Frontend User Panel for processing ads by advertisers.
- Frontend Order Form for selling ads.