Integrating Zoho Voice with Zoho Desk gives users the ability to manage both their call center and contact center services from one location. Having access to features that allow you to maximize productivity, reduce costs, and improve customer satisfaction means that you will stick and never search for another alternative solution again.
In this post, I’ll share how you can integrate Zoho Voice with Zoho Desk so that you can potentially increase success in your online business.
10 Best Support Ticketing Systems
Both large and small companies are currently employing support ticket systems to address their customer issues promptly, efficiently,... Read more
What is Zoho Desk?
Zoho Desk is a cloud-based customer support platform that allows you to connect with your customers across multiple channels, including email, phone calls, live chat, and social media.
Zoho Desk is one of three components in Zoho One: An integrated set of business applications designed for small businesses. It gives you an easy way to manage all of your customer interactions and project and employee management features.
With features such as automated workflows, it also helps you improve your productivity by providing a single inbox for all customer requests, no matter how they reach you.
Users may further customize the solution by renaming tabs, adding new departments, tweaking email templates, establishing business hours, and adding help folders. Zoho Desk can also be linked with clients’ existing systems.
Zoho Desk’s pricing:
- Free: $0 (up to 3 free agents)
- Standard: $10.30/agent/month billed annually
- Professional: $18.02/agent/month billed annually
- Enterprise: $30.89/agent/month billed annually
What is Zoho Voice?
Zoho Voice is a cloud-based web and phone system that gives you multiple lines, extensions, call recording, auto attendants, IVR, and much more. It’s a great way to boost your business productivity on the go.
It allows you to make calls from your computer or mobile device over an internet connection. Zoho Voice facilitates this by utilizing Zoho’s cloud PBX (Private Branch Exchange) solution on the backend.
With Zoho Voice, you can seamlessly integrate your CRM and helpdesk systems with a phone system to streamline communications. You can define what needs to be done when agents are busy, so you don’t have to keep customers waiting.
You can even divert them off-hook into voice mail – all while enabling voicemail for quick responses that get back on track quickly.
Zoho Voice’s pricing:
- Free: $0
- Team: $100 /month billed annually
- Office: $300/month billed annually
- Corporate: $1000/month billed annually
How to integrate Zoho Voice with Zoho Desk
Now you know all about Zoho Voice and Zoho Desk. Let’s move on to how you can use them together to create a powerful customer support solution.
- The first step is to log in to your Zoho Voice account.
- Once you are logged in, you will be asked to choose an editor to get started. There are two options:
- After you have chosen your editor, you will be taken to the Zoho Voice main dashboard. Click on the Integrations tab from the left-hand menu.
- On the next page, you will see a list of all the available Zoho integrations. Choose Zoho Desk from the list.
- On the Integration page, read the Zdialer Introduction. It will guide you on what you get after integrating Zoho Voice with Zoho Desk. After reading it, click Next.
- Now, import your sales and support agents into Zoho Voice and add them as users so that Zoho Voice may gather your contacts.
Business Phone – Best suited for start-ups and sales teams. Includes native integrations with CRM and Desk, single-level IVRs, call queues, call transfer, call recording, CDRs, and much more.
Enterprise Telephony – Best suited for SMBs, sales, and support teams. Includes native integrations and Zoho Telephony integrations with CRM and Desk, live call monitoring, multi-level IVRs, custom audio greetings, business hours, and so on.
What do you get from this integration?
- Find out who’s on the line using Zoho Desk’s caller data in screen pop-ups.
- ZDialer allows you to make and receive calls directly from Zoho Desk.
- In Zoho Desk, auto-detect phone numbers and make calls with click-to-call.
- Import Zoho Desk agents in bulk to turn them into Zoho Voice users.
- Log all calls from the phone numbers you use automatically.
- Use ZDialer to manage calls in Zoho Desk.
Zoho Voice is a powerful phone system that can be used to boost your business productivity. It can be easily integrated with Zoho Desk to provide a complete customer support solution. With the help of this integration, you can make and receive calls from your desk or mobile device, as well as easily transfer and record calls.
Implementing these three business communication tools will allow you to communicate better and streamline your processes for improved efficiency. Implement these tools into your business today.