11 Top-Quality WooCommerce Themes to Boost Your Sales in 2023
Are you looking for the best possible WooCommerce theme for your online store? Well, the “Best possible” is hard to satisfy but doable if you can confine your search to a few top-rated themes.
The WooCommerce plugin allows you to easily sell almost any type of product by giving your visitors an intuitive and seamless on-brand buying experience to work from.
Many WordPress themes offer only partial WooCommerce support or none at all. Your objective should be to find a theme that easily integrates with or fully supports WooCommerce, including all available addons and extensions.
Whether you’re about to create a new WooCommerce site or redesign your current site, the following list of the 11 top WooCommerce themes will inspire you, and being able to choose the “best possible” theme from those 11 should be a given.
The Biggest WordPress & WooCommerce Theme
BeTheme, being one of the fastest, lightest, and biggest WordPress and WooCommerce themes of them all, is certainly a “best possible” candidate with its 40+ powerful core features that include BeBuilder, 650+ professionally crafted prebuilt websites, BeBuilder Woo, Loop Builder, and a vast array of other web design tools, aids, and elements.
The 650+ prebuilt websites can serve as excellent sources of inspiration and get projects off to a quick start.
The BeBuilder Woo is the key core feature in that it will be instrumental in creating the exact custom store you want.
BeBuilder Woo helps you to do the following:
- Design versatile and engaging shop and single-product layouts.
- Incorporate customer-centric features ranging from product galleries and a sticky bottom menu to a drop-down customer login and account manager and a shopping cart that includes product photos and attributes.
With Be’s Loop Builder, you can take your design a step further by incorporating specialized sliders, blogs, portfolios, and Woo shop listings into your site.
Click on the banner to learn more about BeTheme’s WooCommerce features.
2. Jupiter X
Probably the Best WooCommerce Theme
Jupiter X is another great candidate. Ideal for WooCommerce websites, it highlights a host of customer-centric capabilities you can incorporate into your WooCommerce store.
Jupiter X is an Elementor theme, but it has replaced multiple Elementor Pro features with its own, including theme builder, theme styles, global widgets, custom codes, custom fonts, custom icons, motion effects, and native Popup Builder.
The theme’s WooCommerce feature base includes advanced shop features designed to optimize checkout, increase engagement, and drive sales and also consists of the following:
- True shop builder for building customized product, membership, and checkout pages, as well as single-step and multi-step checkouts.
- Checkout optimization features such as sales funnels, order bumps, personalized promotions, and smart checkout notices, along with Shopify-like checkouts with express checkout, inline form validation, sticky cart, advanced product filtering, variation swatches, and personalized product lists.
Click on the banner to find out everything Jupiter X can do for you.
Best Free E-commerce WordPress Theme
If free is a deciding factor, you might want to go with Blocksy, one of the best free eCommerce WordPress themes on the market.
Naturally, you will still want to know why it’s the best, and here are several reasons:
- Blocksy was built from scratch to be 100% compatible with the Gutenberg editor.
- Blocksy produces 100% clean code that is easily editable and maintainable.
- Features include a live preview function that can significantly reduce workflow interruptions, header and footer builders with multiple content and design options, and a content blocks feature that allows you to easily insert content anywhere throughout your website based on your conditions.
Click on the banner to find out more about what makes Blocksy the best.
4. Total WordPress Theme
Its name alone suggests the Total WooCommerce-ready theme has every feature you need, and then some, to give your online store a unique and custom look.
Whether you use Total’s demo features and customize them with the WPBakery page builder or start from scratch, you have a wealth of tools to work with, including the following:
- 100+ builder modules, elements, and shortcodes.
- The Live WordPress Customizer can be used with advanced settings to change colors, widths, typography, and other design features.
Total is translation ready and SEO and developer friendly.
5. Avada WordPress & WooCommerce Theme
You can do many different things with a Swiss Army knife, and Avada has often been referred to as the Swiss Army knife of WordPress themes.
It is the ultimate multipurpose website, features a WooCommerce builder, and is one of the #1 best-selling themes ever.
- Avada is built for performance and is a responsive theme that adapts to every screen size.
- The WooCommerce builder makes it amazingly easy to create your shop, cart, checkout, archive, or product page layouts.
More than 750,000 first-time and professional web designers have fallen in love with Avada.
Creative & WooCommerce WordPress Theme
The Uncode WordPress theme is a long-time favorite, it is constantly being updated, and it is an Envato top seller with 100,000+ sales.
Envato has a proven track record of providing everything needed to create an ultimate shopping experience with features that include:
- Useful and impressive shop layouts, Uncode’s Product Builder, configurable Ajax product filters with variations swatches, product quick-view, catalog mode, and custom cart and checkout utilities.
- 70+ professionally crafted and importable mix-and-match pre-made designs and 500+ Wireframes sections.
WordPress WooCommerce Theme for Any Store
A quick look at Woodmart’s website suggests it has everything needed to create the ultimate online store. The home page is so realistic you’ll be tempted to order.
Browse this WordPress WooCommerce theme’s features, and you’ll see your initial impression was valid. Its key features include:
- Elementor shop and product page builders and a header builder.
- Custom checkout features.
- AJAX filters, product swatches, and search options.
- 80+ prebuilt one-click importable demo websites you can use as sources of inspiration as well as time savers.
- 400+ templates that are also ideal for quick prototyping.
Exceptionally Intuitive WordPress WooCommerce Theme
Rey is a WooCommerce theme that offers so much in the way of WooCommerce website-building capabilities that you will most likely not have to rely on external plugins to get the results you want.
Its selections of feature-rich website demos, optional internal modules, and pre-designed templates serve to keep editing needs to a minimum.
The theme’s headers feature mega menus designed to make product browsing easier, a trust-building caller header, and a wishlist to save items for purchase later.
Rey’s streamlined checkout process can also help increase conversion rates by up to 30%.
The Most Complete & Customizable WordPress WooCommerce Theme
XStore has, for much of the past 11 years, been known for its stunning, ready-to-go prebuilt stores, that now number more than 120. Together with a valuable selection of other website-building tools, these prebuilt stores have made XStore one of the most highly sought-after WooCommerce WordPress themes on the market.
Users also enjoy XStore’s:
- Full support for Elementor and WPBakery, header builder, single product page builder, and 500+ prebuilt blocks.
- $510 worth of premium plugins plus a built-in WooCommerce email builder.
XStore will give you incredible value for a small investment.
Best WooCommerce theme for Affiliates, Dropship, and Marketplace Websites
The Electro WooCommerce theme is as modern, intuitive, and customizable as you will find anywhere. As you can see from Electro’s home page, it is also the go-to theme for building a WooCommerce electronics store.
- Electro’s design platform produces pixel-perfect design and delivers 100% clean code.
- Choose from seven awesome home pages and customize them any way you wish to make them your own.
- Key Electro features include customizable Header Styles, innovative WooCommerce layouts, and Elementor compatibility, allowing you to take your design proficiency to the next level.
Most Powerful WooCommerce WordPress Theme
The Hongo multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress theme is definitely worth checking out if you are searching for the “best possible” theme to create your WooCommerce store.
Reasons for selecting Hongo include:
- 12 stunning and impressive store demos, 200+ creative elements, and 250 templates that, together with the WordPress customizer, WPBakery builder, custom shortcodes, and Revolution Slider, will give you unlimited flexibility to create the online store you’ve envisioned.
- Hongo’s customer-centric highlights include quick view, compare products, wishlist, advanced filters, color swatches, product videos, and catalog mode.
Hongo’s online documentation is excellent, as is its highly-rated customer support.
WordPress WooCommerce themes are designed to help you create an eCommerce shop and sell your products. A number of these themes would be excellent choices, and we’ve listed 11 of the best of the bunch.
The “best possible” theme for you would depend on your particular needs and aspirations, although any of the above 11 top WooCommerce themes could very likely get the job done.
Take time to dig a little deeper, and you are certain to find the “best possible” among these top 11. You can then proceed to design and launch a successful online store.