Wachete is a powerful web monitoring tool that allows you to keep track of changes, job offers, prices, and availability on any website or online platform of your choice.
Whether you are a job seeker looking for new opportunities, a business owner monitoring your competition, or simply someone who wants to stay informed about changes to your favorite websites, Wachete has got you covered. With its advanced features, Wachete is the ideal solution for anyone looking to stay ahead of the game in today’s fast-paced online world.
With Wachete, you can select specific content on any website to monitor, or choose to monitor entire portals and their sub-pages. What’s more, it even works for password-protected pages, so you can keep track of changes to your own website or stay up-to-date with your favorite online stores and shopping platforms.
The best part? You can receive notifications of changes via email, Slack, Teams, or through the mobile app, so you can stay informed on the go. Whether you’re looking to buy the latest gadgets at the best price, track changes to your website, or stay informed about new job openings, Wachete is the perfect tool to help you stay ahead of the curve.
Wachete Features in a Nutshell
Wachete allows you to monitor entire websites or select specific content to keep track of changes, job offers, prices, and availability.
Support for Password-Protected Pages
Wachete even works for password-protected pages, giving you the ability to monitor changes to your own website or keep tabs on your favorite online stores and shopping platforms.
Notifications via Multiple Platforms
Get notified of changes via email, Slack, Teams, or through the mobile app, so you can stay informed on the go.
Wachete also offers the ability to monitor pages via a proxy, which provides an extra layer of protection from being blocked due to too many requests from a single IP. Another benefit of having this is if a website or page is blocked in your region, you can bypass it and still monitor the page you want to check by going through a proxy..
Choose to receive daily or weekly email summaries to stay informed about changes to your monitored websites.
Saving Changes History
Wachete saves the history of changes for up to 12 months, so you can refer back to past changes and updates.
Monitoring Specific Parts of a Website
With Wachete, you can choose to monitor the entire website or just a specific part of it, giving you more control over what you want to keep track of.
Monitoring Dynamic Pages
Wachete is also capable of monitoring dynamic pages, especially those with elements that load new content on the fly. For example, a pricing table with a “click to see more” button that only displays additional content when an action is taken. Under normal circumstances, this is hidden or not loaded onto the page.
Data is available for download as an Excel file, so you can easily keep a record of changes and updates to your monitored websites.
Integrations with Third-Party Platforms
Wachete offers integrations with Zapier and other third-party partners, giving you, even more, control and flexibility over your monitoring activities.
Available on Multiple Platforms
Wachete is available on iOS, Android, and Windows, as well as browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge, making it accessible on a range of devices and platforms.
Why Would I Need to Monitor Web Changes?
- Business Intelligence: Monitoring your competitors’ websites can give you valuable insights into their pricing strategies, product offerings, and marketing tactics.
- Brand Reputation Management: Monitoring your own website can help you stay on top of any unauthorized changes or negative comments, allowing you to take action quickly to protect your brand reputation.
- E-commerce Monitoring: For online businesses, monitoring websites and online marketplaces such as Amazon can help you stay informed of changes in prices, product availability, and competition.
- Job Opportunities: For job seekers, monitoring websites of potential employers or job portals can help you stay up-to-date on new job openings and opportunities.
- Website Uptime Monitoring: Monitoring a website can also serve as an uptime monitoring tool, allowing you to be informed of any downtime or technical issues that may impact the accessibility of your website.
- Compliance Auditing: Monitoring changes to a website can also be useful for auditing purposes, particularly in regulated industries where websites must adhere to specific standards.
Pros of Wachete:
The free plan is really useful if you just need to monitor some pages casually. The paid plans are really affordable and are loaded up with features. For the price of $9.90 per month, you can already enjoy a lot of its features with 100 pages and a check interval of 10 minutes.
The interface is easy to understand, although to some this might be a negative side of it since it is quite the minimalist style.
Another pro is even on the free plan, you get to keep your data for 12 months.
At the moment, their highest plan stands at $299.90 monthly or $3299.90 annually, which can monitor up to 3000 pages every 5 minutes.
For people who will require more than this, the Wachete team is open for discussions for custom plans.
Cons of Wachete:
Lower plans limitations, but depending on your needs, this won’t be a problem. Plans below $49.90 per month are limited in terms of the number of pages they can monitor and the type of files they can monitor, such as .pdf, .doc, and .xls files.
Proxy is not available for plans below $49.90, so if you are monitoring pages regularly from a single IP address, you could get blocked.
This applies for all plans, but only 12 months of history is available for all plans, no matter you pay $4.90 or $299.90 per month, which may not be sufficient for heavy users with a lot of data to work on.
In conclusion, Wachete is a useful tool for those looking to monitor websites for various purposes. With its wide range of features, including the ability to monitor password-protected pages, receive notifications via multiple platforms, and integrate with third-party partners, Wachete offers a comprehensive solution for website monitoring.
Additionally, its flexible pricing options and availability across multiple platforms make it accessible to a wide range of users, from individuals to small and large businesses.
Wachete would be particularly useful for:
- Online businesses looking to monitor prices and product availability on e-commerce websites and marketplaces such as Amazon.
- Job seekers looking to stay informed of new job openings and opportunities.
- Companies and individuals looking to monitor their own websites or their competitors’ websites for business intelligence purposes.
- Website owners looking to monitor their website’s uptime and ensure their website is accessible to users.
- Regulated industries require auditing and monitoring of their website’s compliance with specific standards.
Overall, Wachete is a solid option for those looking to monitor websites for various purposes.