Do you own a Facebook page as a storefront or a page that serves as a customer service interface? Then you probably receive a lot of messages all the time. If your page has thousands or tens of thousands of fans/followers, the number of messages will pile up.
Rather than let enquirers wait without knowing if you are looking into their question or issue, it’s probably a good idea to setup an autoreply for the page.
To cater to this, Facebook has provided a built-in option that allows page admins to create a predefined message which can be sent as an autoreply whenever someone sends a PM to your facebook page.
Read more: How to better manage your Facebook feed
- Go to your Facebook page. Click on Settings at the top right corner.
- Next, ensure that you have Messages enabled for your page. Look for Messages then click on Edit.
- Tick the box to allow people to contact your page privately. Click Save Changes.
- You will now be able to see Messaging on the left sidebar. Click on it.
- Go to the Instant Replies section and tick on Turn on Instant Replies.
- Pen your message and click on Save Reply.
- You can also add a signature of sort via the Add Personalization feature. It allows you to sign off with your first name, last name or website url based on what you registered on Facebook.
- Now when someone sends you a message on your Facebook page, they will see something like this instantly.