Thanks to Apple Beta Software Program, you can install its upcoming operating system (iOS, macOS, or tvOS) and get a taste of all its features before the official release.
In this post, I’ll walk you throught – step by step – how to install Apple’s next mobile operating system version, iOS 11 Beta. Let’s get started.
Before we start, here are a couple of things you need to do:
- Make sure your device has enough battery power for the downloading and installation tasks later.
- Backup your device.
Step 1 – Download Profile
1. From your iOS device, go to beta.apple.com/profile.
2. Sign up or log in with your Apple ID, then tap Agree to the Apple Beta Software Program Agreement.
3. Tap the blue Download profile button under Download Profile section.
4. Select the device you’d like to install the profile on.
5. Tap Install.
6. Restart your phone.
Step 2 – Download and Install iOS Public Beta
1. Go to Settings > General > Software Update. Tap Download and Install.
2. Upon completion, tap Install Now to start the installation.
Step 3 – Finalizing the update
1. Login to your device, Tap Continue, and follow the instructions.
That’s it! Your device is now running on the new iOS.