Casting your Chrome browser or entire desktop to another screen or smart TV is simpler than you might think. Forget about needing special gadgets, extra apps, or Apple’s AirPlay (especially if you don’t use Apple products). You can do it all straight from Google Chrome in just a few steps.
Let’s dive in and see how easy it is:
- Open your Chrome browser and click on the three-dot icon in the top right corner.
- Navigate to “Save and Share” > “Cast…”.
- Under the “Cast” tab, you will see the available and connected screens to which you can cast. Select the one you want to cast to, or click “Stop” later to stop casting to it.
- Click the “Sources” dropdown and select “Cast screen”.
- That’s it! You should now see your current desktop being mirrored to the designated screen.
When you cast your desktop to another screen, the cast icon will appear on the top bar of your browser. You can click on it to either stop casting or switch to another screen.