Disclaimer: This branded content is from BeTheme WordPress & WooCommerce Theme, originally published on 15/06/2016.
Most web designers are self-taught. If you fit into this category, you no doubt put forth an effort to keep up with the latest trends in web design. Trends, primarily focused on UI and UX, have not only proven to be popular with end users, but also with clients because of their generally positive effect on conversion rates.
The BeTheme team works hard to incorporate these trends into their pre-built website designs, so they can give web designers like you a jumpstart on building awesome websites designed to attract and engage end users.
Be has a huge selection of more than 200 pre-built websites. The releases shown here are more modern-looking, as many of the latest design trends have been incorporated into their design.
These design characteristics include:
- A respect for an important principle behind effective web design; that of visual hierarchy.
- An innovative use of UX-enriching micro effects and subtle special effects that engage the user.
- Hero images that create a desire to look further.
- Full-width layouts, which tend to be more pleasing to the eye.
- And, an effective use of patterns to help focus on the main message.
Trendy Designs a pre-requisite
Many of today’s websites look a bit too familiar. This is partly due to the influence mobile devices have had on web design. On the other hand, as you can see, there is still plenty of room for innovation, resulting in professionally-designed pages that have a fresh, modern look.
Not only are these examples of websites are modern, professionally designed and attractive; they are almost ridiculously easy to install (it takes but a single click), and to customize, without any need for coding.
While the use of different design trends may characterize these websites, the one thing they have in common is the ability to attract and engage users and hold their attention. Here are a few pre-built BeTheme template designs with the latest design trends incorporated.
This website illustrates an effective use of Hero images.
- The Hero image, combined with the UVP, is perfect for this website’s message.
- Color choices are well organized, and fit nicely together.
- White space is effectively used to direct the user to points of interest and importance.
- The gallery hover effects are particularly engaging.
This web design is a perfect example of how design trends can be combined to deliver a compelling message and present a product to the point that it becomes hard to resist the purchase. The color scheme and the use of white space are tasteful, and convey a sense of balance and elegance.
What are the key design features of this modern pre-built website?
- It’s an excellent example of using the increasingly popular minimalist design approach.
- The visual hierarchy scheme places all of the design elements in their proper relationship. Viewers can distinguish and differentiate between objects.
- Its play on perspective gives the user a unique view. The use of perspective can have a powerful influence on user response.
The outstanding features in this pre-built website are quite different from the previous example, while still incorporating modern design trends.
- The corporate identity is presented in a friendly, human manner. This is an enterprise you would like to do business with.
- Warm neon vintage 80’s colors are put to good use – another recent trend.
- White space is used effectively throughout.
- The icon designs match the website’s look and feel.
- The popular card-like web trend is effective.
Included in this website’s features is a powerful unique value proposition (UVP).
- The header information is there, but it discreetly conveys the message.
- Minimalist icons are effectively employed.
- The conceptual relationship between theme and graphics emphasizes consistency in design.
- A novel use of perspective has been incorporated in the pricing page.
This is yet another website that puts recent design trends to good use.
- The header effect is subtle, but not inconspicuous. It is a good design choice for a one-page website.
- Minimalistic icons are all that is necessary to point the user to the necessary information.
- The UX is perfect for this particular niche; the message is in the graphics.
The benefits of BeTheme and pre-built websites
As you can see, any one of these modern website themes could serve as a great starting point for your next project. With 200+ to choose from, you would have no trouble finding a good match. These websites are completely customizable, but they still have many features embedded in them you will want to take advantage of.
The bottom line is you can present your client with a website that provides an outstanding user experience, and a responsive, SEO-friendly website that will draw traffic and give your client’s conversion rates a definite uptick.
BeTheme’s benefits don’t stop with this either. With its 40 core features and a huge user base, the biggest WordPress theme ever is delightfully easy to use.
Key features include:
- The recently updated Muffin Builder 3
- A state-of-the-art drag and drop page builder, the Muffin Options (Admin) Panel
- Shortcode Generator
- Visual Composer, the page builder
These features alone will do most of the hard, tedious work for you and will allow you to focus on formulating your design. Be also makes it an easy task to incorporate the finest details, special effects, and special functions without ever having to resort to writing code.
SEO-friendly, retina ready, responsive, and WooCommerce ready, BeTheme has it all! You will love working with it and your clients will love you for having chosen it as your design tool of choice.