Here’s one fun iPhone tricks to know – are you tired of the limited number of default ringtones on your iPhone? Or annoyed that so many of your friends use the same ringtone as yours. How about getting a catchy ringtone from TikTok (or Douyin) and turning it into a personalized ringtone for your iPhone?
In this post, I will tell you how to turn your favorite song or music into a personalized ringtone for your iPhone. The best part is you can do everything right on your iPhone.
- Go to the video in TikTok you want to set as your ringtone, and download the video.
- Go to the App store, search for and download the RingtoneMaker app.
- Open RingtoneMaker, tap the + icon, and import the TikTok video you just downloaded.
- Tap Make, and then select Garageband. This will launch the Garageband app.
- In Garageband, long-press the video and tap Share.
- On the next screen, tap Ringtone.
- Finally, give it a name, and tap Export when done.
That’s it. Your customized ringtone is now created and you’ll be able to apply it through your Settings app.