With the roll out the 2.0 update for the PlayStation 4’s ShareFactory video editor today, bringing with it various new features. One of these features is a new GIF creator, allowing users to create 10-second GIFs out of any stored gameplay videos.
Here’s a guide on how you can create your own GIFs on ShareFactory.
- Boot up ShareFactory and select the GIF option.
- The menu will allow you to choose between using footage that was captured by the console or previous ShareFactory projects. Select a footage from either folder to proceed.
- Once a footage is selected, you’ll be brought to the video editor. From here, scroll through the video to find the starting point for your GIF. Once selected, ShareFactory will automatically convert the next nine seconds of the footage into a GIF.
- After the conversion, you’ll be able to trim the GIF to make it look better.
- Once you’re done editing, you’ll be given the option to Share It to your social media accounts. If you wish to share your GIFs later, you can find the GIF you’ve created in the ShareFactory folder.