Freebie Release: 15 Photoshop Watercolor Brushes
Continuing our grateful thanks to our readers and design community, we release an exclusive set of 15 watercolor brushes for Photoshop. The brushes come in .abr format.
The brushes are created by GraphicsFuel.com, exclusively for Hongkiat.com readers.
Note: The brushes are free to use for personal or commercial projects. However, you should not host the downloaded source files on your server and/or redistribute them as your own in part or whole. If you want to share the brushes, do link back to this article page or the location of this article.
- Download and unzip the file.
- Copy and paste the .abr file to Presets > Brushes in your Adobe Photoshop folder.
- Go to Photoshop, click "Edit” (from the menu) and click "Preset Manager”.
- Select Brushes from the dropdown of the Preset Manager popup box.
- Click "Load” button on the right side of the popup box.
- Select the .abr file and click "Load” button and then click "Done” button. The brushes are installed.