Do you love making funny memes? If so, you’re going to love our list of the ten best mobile apps for creating memes. These apps are easy to use and allow you to create hilarious memes in minutes.
From simple tools that let you add text and stickers to your images to more complex apps that allow you to create entire memes from scratch, we have got you covered.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced meme creator, you will love these apps to create funny memes.
So why waste time? Let’s walk through the apps to create humorous memes in style.
10 Popular Memes & The True Stories Behind
A friend I know loves turning his friends' photos into memes. He'll browse through the Facebook photo albums... Read more
Memeto is an app that lets you create your memes right from your smartphone. You can select from various templates or even create your own with funny text captions or expressions that perfectly fit the picture.
You can add your photo or choose from their in-built memes and share them with your friends on social media platforms like FB, Twitter, and Instagram. Their memes database is constantly updated, which means more variety is available for you to use when creating your memes.
- Meme creation in 6 easy steps.
- You can download memes you like and use them later to create new ones.
- Share memes on all social media platforms.
- Unlimited meme creation.
Mematic is the best meme app for Android users. It allows you to upload your photos and add text to them. You also get the option to share the memes with friends through social networking sites and send them via email or SMS.
This can be considered one of the best apps that allow users to create various sorts of memes, including funny images. It is highly customizable and lets you quickly access your preferred memes as the app shows the most trending memes on top.
- Create new memes or use the one that is trending on social sites.
- Share images of your favorite memes with your friends through Email & SMS.
- Post images to Facebook & Twitter directly from the app.
- Customize memes with different fonts, colors, and stickers.
3. Meme Creator
Meme Creator app comes with some unique features not found in other meme apps. It allows users to create animated Memes, have access to over 50 million memes with high-quality content, download them with one click, and much more.
It seems like this is the most powerful tool for creating funny memes on Android devices. But it does come with a price. The app is available for $3.99, and it may seem like an expensive deal if you are not going to use it often.
- Share memes through email, Facebook & Twitter.
- Store memes on your device, share them later, and access them offline as per needs.
- Create animated memes with your favorite pictures.
4. Meme Faces
Meme Faces is the best app for you if you are looking for memes based on your facial expression. This app uses face recognition technology to find the right meme that suits how you look at that point in time.
The app has two options to choose from as you can either upload a photo from the gallery or capture a selfie. Once you have captured the image, it searches for funny memes with your face and displays them before allowing you to save those images on your phone. You can also share those with your friends through email, Facebook & Twitter.
- Choose from numerous funny memes with your face on them.
- Use photos from the gallery or capture selfies to generate new memes.
- Get access to all memes from various categories.
- Share images through email, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
5. Meme Generator
The Meme Generator app is the best to make memes. It enables users to create their memes by adding captions, text, or any other image on the photo/video itself.
Meme Generator has many options while creating a meme. It lets you change font color, size, and the type and choose a background color or upload a custom one.
You can adjust the direction of the text and include shadows for it. An exciting feature is an auto-save option that lets you restart editing a meme without losing previous work.
- Upload your images.
- Add text over an image.
- Meme Generator is free to use and enables you to make as many memes as you want.
6. Easy Meme Maker
If you are looking for a simple way to create memes, then look no further than the Easy Meme Maker app. There isn’t much to learn here, and anyone can use it easily.
It allows users to add caption text on photos in the same fashion as most photo editing apps, enabling adding stickers or writing texts. You can also select images from the camera and directly edit them with text.
- Create instant memes to share with friends using the app.
- Add multiple captions on images.
- Share created memes through email or social media sites like Facebook & Twitter.
Memasik is another great app to create memes on your iOS or Android device. It is the only app that offers an advertising-free experience for creating memes. The app comes with lots of unique features and images for all tastes. Moreover, it’s free!
- No ads while creating memes.
- Post created memes on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- Add multiple captions on meme images.
- Get access to all memes from various categories.
8. ZomboDroid’s Meme Generator Free
ZomboDroid’s Meme Generator Free is one of the simplest apps to create a meme. Anyone can use it without much trouble to create a simple text-based meme in a few seconds and share it with friends instantly. The app doesn’t have any customization options but simplicity at its best.
- Create text-based memes using this app with a single tap.
- Customize with different fonts & colors.
- Share generated memes through social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc., or send them via email and SMS as per needs.
PhotoDirector is a popular meme maker platform where users share images, gifs, and videos with friends. The app not only lets users create memes but also helps people discover the most trending ones on PhotoDirector. You can check out the latest memes in your dashboard or search for a meme that you want to create by directly entering it into the search box.
- Browse through the app to check out the latest memes.
- Use pre-made templates to customize your meme.
- No watermark.
Memedroid is another good option for users to create great-looking memes in a few steps. To use this app, select the meme template, add an image or video from the gallery, crop it, and add text. Once you complete the editing, you can easily save it back to the phone storage or share it directly with your friends/groups through social networks.
This is good for android users looking to create memes with ease. It offers various customizations options, including background colors, fonts, images & stickers. One can also post a meme directly to Facebook or Twitter with this app.
- Create new memes or use the ones that are trending on social sites.
- Choose from a wide range of templates.
- Crop & add images from the gallery, camera, or video recorder.
- Add stickers and customize backgrounds.
- Save images in phone storage or share directly to social networking sites.