iZoo – Bejeweled Game App For iPhone and iPod Touch
We all love the Popcap’s Bejeweled for iPhone, however the fact that it requires internet connection in order to play makes it kinda a major turn off for gamers. If you want to play Bejeweled in your iPhone or iPod Touch as you go, try this Bejeweled game application call iZoo.
Installing iZoo in iPhone / iPod Touch
Make sure your iPhone or iPod Touch has been jailbreak-ed, follow these following steps:
- Click the Installer icon on the main screen.
- Click Sources on the bottom right inside Installer screen
- Select Edit, then follow by Add
- Add this URL as source- http://www.touchrepo.com/repo.xml
- Click Ok and Refresh your source.
- Now go Install, look for iZoo inside Games folder.
Install the game, and voila you’ve just installed a offline version of Bejeweled. Play it whenever you want, no internet connection required (unless you want to submit your high scores). If for any reason you don’t see iZoo inside Games folder after adding the source, restart your iPhone or iPod Touch and try again. Have fun.
This post is published by a Hongkiat.com staff (editors, interns, sometimes Hongkiat Lim himself) or a guest contributor.