How To Perform Multiple Actions Automatically In Windows
[Windows only] Do you frequently perform the same set of actions/commands again and again in your daily job? If you agree with us that this is frustrating and it’s killing your motivation and efficiency, meet WinMacro.
In short, WinMacro is a FREE Macro recorder/player that monitors your mouse and keyboard events, then play them for you. It could be very useful to automate everyday tasks that you need to perform repetitively, so all you need to do, is pretty much clicking a button. Think of it as ‘Actions’ in Photoshop.
How To Use WinMacro
- Download and execute WinMacro.
- Type a filename to record. A file will be saved at the same directory with WinMacro program.
- Click “Record” button to start recording.
- To stop recording, press the Pause/Break key. You may also use Ctrl+Esc or Ctrl+Alt+Del.
- To playback a recorded action, browse to select an existing file.
- Click “Playback” to playback from the file and WinMacro will minimize itself to the taskbar and starts playing back events from the file.
- After playback is over, WinMacro pops a message box indicating “Playback Over”.
- To interrupt playback midway, press Ctrl+Esc or Ctrl+Alt+Del
How to use WinMacro may varies from individual to individual, depending on personal preferences and styles but the bottom line is – it speed things up.