Google Reader Theme – Mac OS X
If you are reading online articles via feed using Google Reader, here’s a theme to give your Google Reader a fresh new look – the Mac OS X theme. Kudos to folks at hicksdesign.
This theme changes your typical Google Reader interface from this:
to Mac OS X based interface
- Download gReader.zip.
- Make sure you have Firefox Stylish plugin installed, else click here to install/download.
- In Stylish plugin, click on Options to launch Manage Style dialog.
- Extract files in gReader.zip. Look for greader.css in folder Firefox + Camino
- Click Write, put in a title; paste greader.css inside and click Save.
- Done! Now reload your Google Reader.
To install this theme in other browsers like Casmino, Safari, Omniweb and Opera, please visit the author’s website.
This post is published by a Hongkiat.com staff (editors, interns, sometimes Hongkiat Lim himself) or a guest contributor.