Download Songs From iPod to Computer With YamiPod
If you are not using Mac, that doesn’t mean you cannot retrieve your songs from iPod to your computer as easy as with itunesFS. YamiPod is a free application that allows to retrieve songs from your iPod. It works like a magic on Windows, Mac as well as Linux.
YamiPod does not require installation, you can directly run/execute it after download. Here’s a list of YamiPod features, directly quoted from the original site.
- stand alone program, no installation required
- iPod is automatically recognized
- mp3 and AAC files can be copied to/from iPod
- read/write access to mp3 id3 and AAC infos
- playlist support (On-The-Go included)
- playlists import (PLS,M3U)
- playlists export (PLS,M3U)
- full unicode support
- auto-download new versions
- advanced song import/export settings
- 2 restore features
- built in music player
- iPod informations
- 2 search features
- remove duplicated tracks
- find lost music files
- easy ratings edit
- PC to iPod synchronization
- create and edit notes (with unicode support)
- automatically update song playcounts
- News RSS and podcasts to iPod upload
- Growl support (Apple only)
- export song lists to HTML or plain text files
- multiple iPods support
- Last.fm support
Click here to visit YamiPod download page.
PS: YamiPod currently does not support iPhone and iPod touch.
This post is published by a Hongkiat.com staff (editors, interns, sometimes Hongkiat Lim himself) or a guest contributor.